Community Forum

HBO GO - Access

New Poster

HBO GO - Access

I can't get HBO GO to let me log in as a Xfinity Customer.  Is just keeps saying "We're having trouble verifying your access to HBO GO with your TV provider.  If you continue to have this issue contact your TV provider for assistance." 

The weird part is that it doesn't even ask me to put in my user ID or password.  It gives me that error when I just click on Xfinity.  
Can someone help with this?

New Poster

Re: HBO GO - Access

Yeah I can't either. Who knows. Hopefully Comcast isn't nixing the app like they did with the Starz App.

Official Employee

Hello climbidaho. Thank you for creating a post on our Forum. I can assist with troubleshooting your HBO Go access issue. We may need to refresh your subscription entitlements. To get started, please send me a private message and include your full name so I can access your account. You can click my name (ComcastJoeTru) to view my profile and send me a private message. Click "Send a private message" and private message me.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
New Poster

Hi, I'm having that same issue.
Official Employee

Hello smasimpsons. Welcome to the Xfinity Forums and thank you for creating your first post. I can assist with troubleshooting your HBO Go access issue as well. Please send me a private message and include your full name so I can help.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!