Community Forum

Full screen mode

Regular Visitor

Full screen mode

Hi. I have the Samsung Galaxy s8. When I am watching anything from the stream app and turn my phone either way, the picture stays small. This started about 2 weeks ago. Superbowl is soon and i need help fast.
Expert

Re: Full screen mode

@GOUR-KRISTIANN wrote:
Hi. I have the Samsung Galaxy s8. When I am watching anything from the stream app and turn my phone either way, the picture stays small. This started about 2 weeks ago. Superbowl is soon and i need help fast.

you may need to power down the android vully fully and restart it. you didn't mention if the orientation of the image changes when you rotate phone. is it an HD channel?

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Regular Visitor

It makes no difference from regular to high definition. Although the high definition seems to be even smaller.
Thank you for the response
Regular Visitor

This is only happening in the stream app. I unloaded it, reloaded it and still not working. This started about 2 weeks ago. No changes in the billing.