Community Forum

Fox news restriction

Highlighted
New Poster

Fox news restriction

Fox news restriction I have been with Xfinity for several years I have never had a problem with them I have a very large streaming I even pay for an extra 250 booster because my son does gaming. I got rid of regular cable and went to Internet cable through Roku. Everything has been great for over a year and all of a sudden one day today I am in the middle of watching Fox news and all of a sudden I get a note that says service provider issue. Your service provider currently doesn’t grant access to this content. Please contact them for more details. So I contact Xfinity and go through several stupid people who don’t understand the concept of Internet television who end up with Mark 309213 who tells me again that I didn’t sign up for Fox news. The point is nobody signs up for this stuff when you’re on Internet television if I go to my computer and put it on Fox News it pulls up on the screen if I look over at my television less than 4 feet away it used to play Fox News now today out of all days it started to tell me I didn’t sign up for it I never had to sign up for it because it’s Internet television it’s an app. It’s not pay TV. If Xfinity is going to say that news channels cost money through an Internet-based that I will never go to that again I will switch from Xfinity to another Internet provider.
New Poster

Re: Fox news restriction

Download the new App FOXNOW....it works