Community Forum

Fox News Won't Work on Roku

New Poster

Fox News Won't Work on Roku

I tried to set up a Roku TV while away from home with my Xfinity credentials, and everything but Fox News works great. I get the following message:
"SERVICE PROVIDER ISSUE

Your service provider currently doesn't grant access to this content. Please contact them for more details."

I don't have this problem with any other app; even when I select "log out of service provider" and then log back in by logging onto Xfinity stream on my computer and inputting the activation code on Fox's activation page for Roku and other similar devices, I still get the same message.
One time, and one time only, I got Fox to work after doing this---since then, it went back to the same old same old.

Highlighted
Administrator

Re: Fox News Won't Work on Roku

@jerryrice1,

Thank you for posting your question in the Xfinity Forum. Our teams have successfully worked with the Fox teams to identify and resolve this issues. Can you please verify at this time that it has been resolved on your end?

Thanks

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!