Community Forum

Error-tvapp 00116

New Poster

Error-tvapp 00116

I have Activated my service and my box but I went to watch xfinity stream on my Roku television and I get the above error message. Any suggestions?
Expert

Re: Error-tvapp 00116

@k9tiger wrote:
I have Activated my service and my box but I went to watch xfinity stream on my Roku television and I get the above error message. Any suggestions?

Hi, I moved your post to the stream TV app area of the forum. The Cloud TV services usually take up to 24 hours to complete. are you an X1 cable TV customer?

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
New Poster

Hi,
I am receiving the same error code. Just changed over to xfinity for cable and when I go to stream off my TCL Roku TV in my bedroom, I keep getting the error code. I already factory reset the TV and deleted the app and re downloaded.
Expert

@DNysos wrote:
Hi,
I am receiving the same error code. Just changed over to xfinity for cable and when I go to stream off my TCL Roku TV in my bedroom, I keep getting the error code. I already factory reset the TV and deleted the app and re downloaded.

try the app on an android/apple device or a desk/laptop. works?

I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Highlighted
New Poster

No it is not working. I get your subscription does not include this channel on every channel
Expert

@DNysos wrote:
No it is not working. I get your subscription does not include this channel on every channel

do you have at least one X1 set top box in your home working?

New Poster

Yes I do
Expert

@DNysos wrote:
Yes I do

then call 800-Comcast and select billing. ask the agent to verify that your username is attached 'only' to your current address/account number.

New Poster

They are trying to tell me that there outages on the stream app but when I checked my area it said that this area was good
New Poster

They say the same thing to me