Error code

New Poster

Error code

Keeps saying subscription required 12012 mobile app using working all of sudden
Expert

Re: Error code

@Allday85 wrote:
Keeps saying subscription required 12012 mobile app using working all of sudden

press the 'hamburger' menu icon. scroll to bottom and touch the gear. scroll to the bottom and double touch the version number (tap 2 times). select "clear device specific settings". 

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
New Poster

Did not work...did that “nuclear option” by double clicking the version and resetting and app still says error 12012
Expert

@BeastMode wrote:
Did not work...did that “nuclear option” by double clicking the version and resetting and app still says error 12012

does your x1 set top box work on all the channels?

I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
New Poster

It sure does work on all of my channels
Expert

I have escalated your issue to the Comcast Team available to these forums. Check back often for a reply in this thread from a Comcast Official Employee.

Highlighted
Official Employee

Hello Allday85 and BeastMode. Welcome to the community and thanks for posting! Have you tried deleting and reinstalling the application at all?

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.