Community Forum

Error TVAPP-00300

New Poster

Error TVAPP-00300

For the past few months, I've been getting the message "Sorry, something went wroing.  Please try again. Error TVAPP-00300" when I try to play recordings on the xfinity stream app on my Samsung TV.  The live stream works fine.  Has Comcast addressed this problem?  I've seen that people have posted this issue for the past several months, but there doesn't seem to be a definitive reply from Comcast.

Expert

Re: Error TVAPP-00300

@anchordz wrote:

For the past few months, I've been getting the message "Sorry, something went wroing.  Please try again. Error TVAPP-00300" when I try to play recordings on the xfinity stream app on my Samsung TV.  The live stream works fine.  Has Comcast addressed this problem?  I've seen that people have posted this issue for the past several months, but there doesn't seem to be a definitive reply from Comcast.

try the standard TV app fixes: uninstall the app, reboot (power unplug for 3 minutes or so) the TV and reinstall the app. working?

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
New Poster

I've tried those several times over the past few months.   None of that works.   I've had problems with the app playing recorded programs on my Samsung TV for the past few months.  Before that, it worked fine.  I bought my son the exact same Samsung model for Christmas.  His TV has had the exact same problem with recorded programs from day one.

Expert

a comcast official employee will usually reply to thread within 3 days. 

I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
New Poster

Continually having the same problem. Any fixes yet?? Very frustrating. Time to move on from Comcast?
Expert

I have escalated your issue to the Comcast Team available to these forums. Check back often for a reply in this thread from a Comcast Official Employee.

Official Employee

Hi, anchordz and DVI. Thank you both for posting and we are so sorry for the delay. This error usually requires a power cycle to your TV. Have you attempted that yet by chance? If not, please do and let us know the end result and we will go from there. Thanks!

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.