Community Forum

Error 102100.33 (can stream "guide" and "on demand" programs, but not &quot

Contributor

Error 102100.33 (can stream "guide" and "on demand" programs, but not &quot

I am having the same problem and Comcast tech support has been zero help, was told to log out numerous times, that did not work. This has been going on for two months now. Some days it works fine (yesterday) today I cannot watch anything. Different computers, operating systems and browser does not matter. At least they coulkd tell us it is a know issue and they are at least working on it. Calling in is a waste of time and you have to explain everything all over again. They will send a refresh signal to your dvr and update the firmare also and that does not help either. They should credit my bill for two months as I watch 99% of my shows away from home.

New Poster

Re: error 102100.33 (can stream "guide" and "on demand" programs, but not &

I have the same problem watching Live TV when away from home, if I attempt to go directly from Comcast's site. However, for example, if I go to CNN's site, click watch live, it takes me to the Comcast login. I then log in and can watch live CNN. Its just going directly that seems to be the issue. I have been battling this for months. Tech support is no help even after resetting everything. 

Expert

Re: error 102100.33 (can stream "guide" and "on demand" programs, but not &


YogaFlicka wrote:

I have the same problem watching Live TV when away from home, if I attempt to go directly from Comcast's site. However, for example, if I go to CNN's site, click watch live, it takes me to the Comcast login. I then log in and can watch live CNN. Its just going directly that seems to be the issue. I have been battling this for months. Tech support is no help even after resetting everything. 


using the app or desk/laptop when away from home be sure to set your live listing filter to 'available out of home'.



I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am just a customer, volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Mark the post as best answer!
Frequent Visitor

Re: error 102100.33 (can stream "guide" and "on demand" programs, but not &

Sorry to followers of this issue, This is not a solution, but wanted to add I have been getting this since beginning of April.  I have pretty much given up on trying to watch my dvr item through web/apps because I have yet to go a week since I signed up with it working.  I don't expect this will get solved anytime soon.

Expert

Re: error 102100.33 (can stream "guide" and "on demand" programs, but not &


ronc1221 wrote:

Sorry to followers of this issue, This is not a solution, but wanted to add I have been getting this since beginning of April.  I have pretty much given up on trying to watch my dvr item through web/apps because I have yet to go a week since I signed up with it working.  I don't expect this will get solved anytime soon.


can you give an example or a few examples? are you in the Chicago area?



I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am just a customer, volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Mark the post as best answer!
Frequent Visitor

Re: error 102100.33 (can stream "guide" and "on demand" programs, but not &

I am in southeast MA.  It happenes with every program on my DVR, old ones I have recorded and new ones I record.  Examples are blacklist, into the bad lands, leftovers.  I can play on demand most of the time.  Not recorded shows.

Expert

Re: error 102100.33 (can stream "guide" and "on demand" programs, but not &


ronc1221 wrote:

I am in southeast MA.  It happenes with every program on my DVR, old ones I have recorded and new ones I record.  Examples are blacklist, into the bad lands, leftovers.  I can play on demand most of the time.  Not recorded shows.


I sent a message to the Official Employees to ask them to look in on your specific issue. Expect a contact here soon.



I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am just a customer, volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Mark the post as best answer!
Frequent Visitor

Re: error 102100.33 (can stream "guide" and "on demand" programs, but not &

No response, not that i expected one. 

Frequent Visitor

Re: error 102100.33 (can stream "guide" and "on demand" programs, but not &

And today, I can not even watch on Demand.  The video freezes every 30 second for 1-2 secs.  This service is disgusting. It is shameful how youtube, amazon, hulu all have working streaming and xfinity can't seem to get it together.  It would be one thing if there was someone trying to solve the issue, but apparantly Xfinity dosen't care for its customers.

 

Expert

Re: error 102100.33 (can stream "guide" and "on demand" programs, but not &


ronc1221 wrote:

And today, I can not even watch on Demand.  The video freezes every 30 second for 1-2 secs.  This service is disgusting. It is shameful how youtube, amazon, hulu all have working streaming and xfinity can't seem to get it together.  It would be one thing if there was someone trying to solve the issue, but apparantly Xfinity dosen't care for its customers.

 


I received a note from a forum admin who said this thread escalation was missed and will be looked into shortly.



I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am just a customer, volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Mark the post as best answer!
Official Employee

Re: error 102100.33 (can stream "guide" and "on demand" programs, but not &

ronc1221, I see a few signal issues from your cable boxes but I can see the recorded shows on the cloud. I'd like to send a signal to them to see if we see some progress. Have you tried resycning your cable box to the cloud? I know you mentioned you have tried this on different operating systems-- are you referring to mobile operating systems? 

 

Expert

Re: error 102100.33 (can stream "guide" and "on demand" programs, but not &


ComcastKenF wrote:

ronc1221, I see a few signal issues from your cable boxes but I can see the recorded shows on the cloud. I'd like to send a signal to them to see if we see some progress. Have you tried resycning your cable box to the cloud? I know you mentioned you have tried this on different operating systems-- are you referring to mobile operating systems? 

 


@ComcastKenF how does a cable customer resync the X1 set top box to the cloud?



I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am just a customer, volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Mark the post as best answer!
Official Employee

Re: error 102100.33 (can stream "guide" and "on demand" programs, but not &

Rustyben, by going on the X1 box and following these steps: Xfinity>Settings>Device Setting>Sync DVR

Expert

Re: error 102100.33 (can stream "guide" and "on demand" programs, but not &


ComcastKenF wrote:

Rustyben, by going on the X1 box and following these steps: Xfinity>Settings>Device Setting>Sync DVR


ok you mean the cloud-based scheduler not the cloud DVR, right? (i read your answer to mean sync home DVRs to cloud DVR as in assets).



I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am just a customer, volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Mark the post as best answer!
Administrator

Re: error 102100.33 (can stream "guide" and "on demand" programs, but not &

This also tends to reconcile the cloud recordings with the box recordings as well as the scheduler. So it does a bit of both, rebooting the box sometimes does the trick as well. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Mark the post as best answer!