Community Forum

Downloadable TV Shows

New Poster

Downloadable TV Shows

I've been watching Ray Donovan by downloading episodes and watching them offline. I just got to season 5, episode 4, but that episode is only available "in home". Is there a reason? Is there a way to make it available for download like the rest of the series?

Bronze Problem Solver

Re: Downloadable TV Shows

@gsb33wrote:

I've been watching Ray Donovan by downloading episodes and watching them offline. I just got to season 5, episode 4, but that episode is only available "in home". Is there a reason? Is there a way to make it available for download like the rest of the series?

In-home marking has nothing to do with wheather it is allowed to be downloaded. If you look, even season 1 is marked as in-home. S5E4 seems to be missing the Download flag on the show, its the only episode that is not downloadable.

Official Employee

Hello gsb33, the information that (mvenanzi) shared is correct. If you would like to see this content outside of your home network you will have to download it to your app and then you will be able to watch it anywhere anytime. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Bronze Problem Solver

@ComcastAmirwrote:

Hello gsb33, the information that (mvenanzi) shared is correct. If you would like to see this content outside of your home network you will have to download it to your app and then you will be able to watch it anywhere anytime. 

they can't download it, S5E4 seems to be missing the Download flag, all the othe episode have the download flag

Official Employee

mvenanzi wrote: they can't download it, S5E4 seems to be missing the Download flag, all the othe episode have the download flag

I will escalate this to the network and our on demand team to have this issue corrected. 

Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Official Employee

Hello all, this issue has been escalated to the network. Thank you for your patience. 

Regular Visitor

This still is an issue with S5E4. Please correct.
Expert

@splotch wrote:
This still is an issue with S5E4. Please correct.

what is the name of the series, the network name?

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.