Community Forum

Do not see all recorded shows on my phone

New Poster

Do not see all recorded shows on my phone

I have recorded many Hallmark movies and I see them on the TV and can watch. However if I use my iPad or my IPhone I do not see any of the movies, I do see other recorded shows. I have been watching these movies for quite some time - just recently they are not available on my devices - any idea why or how I can fix?
Silver Problem Solver

Re: Do not see all recorded shows on my phone

Are you at home on your Comcast network?

https://www.xfinity.com/support/cable-tv/stream-faqs/

I am not a Comcast employee; I am just a customer, volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
Problem Solver

Re: Do not see all recorded shows on my phone

Only the most recent 60 hours of recordings are available for X1 Cloud DVR functionality. The availability of recordings on your mobile devices and computers may be slightly less than that on your TV. If you exceed the 60-hour limit, the oldest recordings will drop off for any new recordings. These recordings may still be available for viewing on your TV.

More info here:

https://www.xfinity.com/support/cable-tv/x1-dvr-cloud-technology-general-faqs/

Community Icon
I am a Retired Official Comcast Employee, and I no longer actively support the forum.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Mark it as a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am an Retired Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered? Mark it as a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
Retired Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon