Community Forum

Disable screen recording

Highlighted
New Poster

Disable screen recording

On iPhone 6. How do you disable screen recording? This error message appears on tv screen when trying To watch. Works fine on phone but not when connected to TV via hdmi.
Expert

Re: Disable screen recording

Oldk wrote:
On iPhone 6. How do you disable screen recording? This error message appears on tv screen when trying To watch. Works fine on phone but not when connected to TV via hdmi.

the stream app will not work while connected to a TV via HDMI cable. 

I am not a Comcast employee; I am just a customer, volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.

If you'd like information about the Expert program, you can find it here(updated).
Regular Visitor

I don't understand why streaming from my little iPad to a bigger monitor will not work.  This is bothersome when I'm in my garage and I don't have coax but only wifi.  Is this going to change in the next week or two?   I may have to move to Direct which allows this for football season.

Tim OBryan
Expert

@nineirish wrote:

I don't understand why streaming from my little iPad to a bigger monitor will not work.  This is bothersome when I'm in my garage and I don't have coax but only wifi.  Is this going to change in the next week or two?   I may have to move to Direct which allows this for football season.

you have the option available to use a Roku with wifi (currently free while in public beta) or add a wireless set top box to your account to use with that location.

I am not a Comcast employee; I am just a customer, volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.

If you'd like information about the Expert program, you can find it here(updated).