Community Forum

Deprovison all devices

New Poster

Deprovison all devices

I am finding that a device that once was logged into my stream app is still logged in. I have changed my username and password and I still find that free movies and shows have been watched. Shows and movies I would never watch. I can not figure out how to remove that device. I don't physically have the device. Please help.
Expert

Re: Deprovison all devices

@Dmv0727 wrote:
I am finding that a device that once was logged into my stream app is still logged in. I have changed my username and password and I still find that free movies and shows have been watched. Shows and movies I would never watch. I can not figure out how to remove that device. I don't physically have the device. Please help.

I have escalated your issue to the Comcast Team available to these forums. Check back often for a reply in this thread from a Comcast Official Employee.

I am not a Comcast employee; I am just a customer, volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.

If you'd like information about the Expert program, you can find it here.
Official Employee

Re: Deprovison all devices

Hi Dmv0727, I can assist de-provisioning all of your devices.  Please send me a private message with your account information (your name, address and account number).  

Thank you