Community Forum

DVR recordings not showing on Xfinity TV app

Regular Visitor

DVR recordings not showing on Xfinity TV app

All of a sudden my DVR recordings are not showing up in the app on my phone. I have recordings on there from Monday, but my Tuesday shows are not showing in the app. They show in the recorded list at home, but not in the app. How can I fix this!!

Expert

Re: DVR recordings not showing on Xfinity TV app

@marcsarah4 wrote:

All of a sudden my DVR recordings are not showing up in the app on my phone. I have recordings on there from Monday, but my Tuesday shows are not showing in the app. They show in the recorded list at home, but not in the app. How can I fix this!!

are the other recordings showing up?

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Regular Visitor

Yes I have my recordings from Monday (they are showing on my phone, computer and at home. But any recording since Tuesday is only showing on my tv at home and not on my computer (through the web browser) and on my phone (through the app). 

Official Employee

Hello, marcsarah4! Welcome to the Xfinity Forums.

I would like to look further into your recordings and the status of your username so we can figure out the cause and get this issue resolved. Please send me a Private Message with your full name and the username you are using to log into the app with so I can assist.

To send a private message, click my name "ComcastTambrey", then click "send a message".

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!