Community Forum

DVR Recordings not showing online or in app

New Poster

DVR Recordings not showing online or in app

Well I've seen a few threads about this..but the fix is never posted. 

I recorded a show earlier this week and it is not showing up online or in the app. 

Older and new recordings how, but that one was skipped. 

I still have space on my DVR and the Cloud DVR. 

Frequent Visitor

Re: DVR Recordings not showing online or in app

I'm having the same problem. The shows are on the DVR, but not showing up in the Xfinity Stream App. I'm missing days worth of shows on the app. I even installed he app & reinstalled it. No change!!

WHY???? WHY???? WHY????

As much money as we pay for service every month there should not be any problems!!!

It's bad enough we can only watch on the app & not schedule programs or do anything else we used to be able to do, but now we can't even watch everything that has been recorded!!!!

WHY???? WHY???? WHY????

New Poster

Having the same issue with our app and website, percentage of used space on the cloud is 18% yet nothing is showing that has recorded recently (Sunday and Monday) its extremely frustrating. As well the support team when contacted kept trying to troublehsoot my actual set top not the cloud issue. Hopefully the team is already on it. 

New Poster

I am experiencing similar issues. When another customer inquired about being able to view the newest episode of a series but not the unwatched earlier episodes an Xfinity employee responded saying: "The cloud only holds programs recorded within the last 60 hrs recorded"
Although with my issue I can view recordings over A YEAR OLD (not within 60 hrs of recording) so how is Xfinity's answer accurate? I have 4 episodes on my DVR yet I can only view episode #4 on Stream app (cloud) yet viewing 3, 2 or 1 requires me to view w/ commercials as if I didnt record or watching On Demand. Note* This happens with several series, space is not an issue and deleting recordings or rebooting DOES NOT fix or change this PROBLEM! Back when we were able to view an episodes through HBO to go App, Showtime Anytime App, NBC, ABC app, MTV app there was Never an issue. Please advise us on how to fix this problem we are all having!🤔
New Poster

This is happening to me as well. Some shows just don't show up on the app or online.
Expert

@Maverick4x4 wrote:
This is happening to me as well. Some shows just don't show up on the app or online.

for the missing recording, look at it on your home X1 set top box. what channel is it on? then go to the smart device or web stream. tune to that exact channel. does it play?

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!