Community Forum

DISAPPEARED: No longer see or access saved recordings on X1 Steam app on Samsung TV nor iPhone app

Frequent Visitor

DISAPPEARED: No longer see or access saved recordings on X1 Steam app on Samsung TV nor iPhone app

For some reason, I started getting an error code every time I tried to access my saved recordings via the Xfinity Stream app on my Samsung TV. I exited and restarted the app, but now I don’t see any menu option under the Saved section for “Recordings” or “Scheduled”. It’s been completely deleted.

I then tried to access my recordings on my iPhone Xfinity Stream app and those menu option disappeared in front of my own eyes!

Did Xfinity disable the option to access and watch recordings across all Xfinity Stream apps?
Expert

Re: DISAPPEARED: No longer see or access saved recordings on X1 Steam app on Samsung TV nor iPhone a

@Ryn0 wrote:
For some reason, I started getting an error code every time I tried to access my saved recordings via the Xfinity Stream app on my Samsung TV. I exited and restarted the app, but now I don’t see any menu option under the Saved section for “Recordings” or “Scheduled”. It’s been completely deleted.

I then tried to access my recordings on my iPhone Xfinity Stream app and those menu option disappeared in front of my own eyes!

Did Xfinity disable the option to access and watch recordings across all Xfinity Stream apps?

fully uninstall the app and then reinstall and reauthorize (be sure to accept the terms and condition).

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Frequent Visitor

Re: DISAPPEARED: No longer see or access saved recordings on X1 Steam app on Samsung TV nor iPhone a

I just did that and the menu options to watch recorded shows is still not available.
Expert

@Ryn0 wrote:
I just did that and the menu options to watch recorded shows is still not available.

use a smart device and logout (if logged in) and log back in using the same username/password. does the smart device show the recordings? is the Roku connected to your own home xfinity SSID wifi radio?

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!