Community Forum

Commercials stopped during Xfinity streaming app, blank page again. Commercials

Highlighted
New Poster

Commercials stopped during Xfinity streaming app, blank page again. Commercials

What happened to the commercials when streaming on the Xfinity app? I know commercials are usually boring but they’re better than a blank dead blue page. The blue page shows the Fox News Channel logo and says commercial break in process, programming will return shortly. When I first started doing a lot of streaming it was like that. Then it changed to showing commercials during breaks. Now the blue page is back.
Highlighted
Expert

Re: Commercials stopped during Xfinity streaming app, blank page again. Commercials

@RacingNut wrote:
What happened to the commercials when streaming on the Xfinity app? I know commercials are usually boring but they’re better than a blank dead blue page. The blue page shows the Fox News Channel logo and says commercial break in process, programming will return shortly. When I first started doing a lot of streaming it was like that. Then it changed to showing commercials during breaks. Now the blue page is back.

if you are referring to TVgo channels they are feeds directly from the source, not modified by Comcast.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!