Community Forum

Channels such as ESPN are no longer available in my listings

New Poster

Channels such as ESPN are no longer available in my listings

Channels such as ESPN are no longer available in my listings.  Also TRUTV, ESPN2 and many others.

Also, when i try to go to ESPN as a saved favorite channel, i get an message that the network is not in my subscription.  This doesn't make sense because i can watch it on my TV.  Kind of sad for paying all this money for TV i can't watch.

Administrator

Re: Channels such as ESPN are no longer available in my listings

@tdajet83,

We apologize for the inconvenience that you have experienced. Our support team has done an account refresh and this issue should now be resolved. Can you please clear your cache and cookies, log out and log back in? After that you should notice all your available channels. 

If you continue to have any further issues, please don't hesitate to let us know here. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
New Poster

This still isn’t working. I’ve exhausted the troubleshooting. Can you please fix this? There are a bunch of channels included with my almost $300/month plan that I pay for that are no longer in the stream app. And I’m even streaming at home!
Expert

@Wattersgate wrote:
This still isn’t working. I’ve exhausted the troubleshooting. Can you please fix this? There are a bunch of channels included with my almost $300/month plan that I pay for that are no longer in the stream app. And I’m even streaming at home!

would you check on another smart device or on a desk/laptop to see if the same problem exists?

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!