Community Forum

Cannot find error code info 3329.500

New Poster

Cannot find error code info 3329.500

I got a new tablet yesterday and I downloaded the xfinity tv app yesterday to sign in and everything went fine but I dowloaded it because I did not have enough memory in it and forgot to put in the micro SD card to help with that. I decided to download it again and instead of going through, I keep on getting a message that says to contact xfinity and give them the code 3329.500. Does anyone on here know what that error code stands for?

New Poster

Re: Cannot find error code info 3329.500

There would be no response to this ticket. I am so tired of the many errors in this service. I really need to find another service! Comcast service and customer service is the worst! 

Administrator

@artmares91,

We appologize for the inconveince. We were experiencing a temporary issue with the XFINITY Stream service. As of now, it should be completely resolved. Can you please refresh and let us know if you are having any further issues? Thanks again for your patience. 

Frequent Visitor

I don't know about tge original poster, but I am currently.getting this when trying to add xfinity app to my android box...had to.go this route cuz no one seemed to be able to help me with the error I was getting on my Roku Tv....
Official Employee

Hi WitcheeAngel. I can help you troubleshoot this error code when trying to install the XFINITY Stream App. Can you please tell us which Android device you are using and which Android version is running on this device.