Community Forum

Cannot downliad xfinity app on kindle fire

New Poster

Cannot downliad xfinity app on kindle fire

I have kindle 8'9 fire hd- I tried downloading xfinity streaming- It download s and then said error downloading try again

Expert

Re: Cannot downliad xfinity app on kindle fire

Debi50 wrote:

I have kindle 8'9 fire hd- I tried downloading xfinity streaming- It download s and then said error downloading try again

remove the app then power down the device and restart it. watch for messages saying the kindle needs to update the system. then reinstall the app and log in.

I am not a Comcast employee; I am just a customer, volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.

If you'd like information about the Expert program, you can find it here.
Official Employee

Hello Debi50, the information that (Rustyben) provider provided should fix your issue with the app. You can also try downloading the app on another device other than your kindle to rule out the app itself having any bugs, if you're able to download the app on another device then your equipment may need a firmware update in order for the app to function properly.

Frequent Visitor

I have a kindle fire 2012.  Why won't you fix the app for this device.  Trying to get me to purchase a new one?  LOL @ you.  NO!!

Trying to get me to switch providers?  You are well on your way Comcast.  Sad, very sad.

Expert

@GB9 wrote:

I have a kindle fire 2012.  Why won't you fix the app for this device.  Trying to get me to purchase a new one?  LOL @ you.  NO!!

Trying to get me to switch providers?  You are well on your way Comcast.  Sad, very sad.

devices must be certified to enforce HDCP encryption and be mpeg4 capable.

I am not a Comcast employee; I am just a customer, volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.

If you'd like information about the Expert program, you can find it here.