Community Forum

Cannot access LIVE tv on xfinity Stream app

New Poster

Cannot access LIVE tv on xfinity Stream app

Getting this message:

“It looks like your plan doesn’t include any channels. Luckily, there’s an easy fix. Xfinity Stream delivers hundreds of channels that you can watch just about anywhere. Learn more at the Xfinity website.”

I obviously have a plan that includes channels.

My husband has opened several tickets and spoken to customer service multiple times and they have not been able to help.

Any ideas?

Thanks!
Expert

Re: Cannot access LIVE tv on xfinity Stream app

@sarbear1223 wrote:
Getting this message:

“It looks like your plan doesn’t include any channels. Luckily, there’s an easy fix. Xfinity Stream delivers hundreds of channels that you can watch just about anywhere. Learn more at the Xfinity website.”

I obviously have a plan that includes channels.

My husband has opened several tickets and spoken to customer service multiple times and they have not been able to help.

Any ideas?

Thanks!

do you have active X1 set top boxes in your home? if so call 800-Comcast and select billing. ask the agent to confirm that the usename that you are using to login for the stream app is associated with your current account/address.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!