Community Forum

Can't get TV on my laptop. Channel lineup won't come up.

New Poster

Can't get TV on my laptop. Channel lineup won't come up.

I used to be able to sign on to Xfinity from my laptop and then select TV and get a listing of my channels to select a streaming program I want to see. Now it says "loading TV Lineup" with 3 dots going back and forth but no mater hw long I wait, the lineup never comes up. Please help me. I pay more than $250 per month for your TV, Internet, and phone service so I should be able to watch TV from my laptop like I used ti be able to do. PLEASE HELP ME!

Expert

Re: Can't get TV on my laptop. Channel lineup won't come up.

john_ridzon wrote:

I used to be able to sign on to Xfinity from my laptop and then select TV and get a listing of my channels to select a streaming program I want to see. Now it says "loading TV Lineup" with 3 dots going back and forth but no mater hw long I wait, the lineup never comes up. Please help me. I pay more than $250 per month for your TV, Internet, and phone service so I should be able to watch TV from my laptop like I used ti be able to do. PLEASE HELP ME!

your browser is either out of date or the flash component is not running and up to date. try using the Chrome browser (built in integrated flash).

I am not a Comcast employee; I am just a customer, volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.

If you'd like information about the Expert program, you can find it here.