Community Forum

Can't access LAFF channel 201

Highlighted
Regular Visitor

Can't access LAFF channel 201

I can't access or receive the LAFF channel on my Xfinity Beta Stream.  It keeps forwarding me to the BOUNCE channel.  Everything else seems to be working perfectly with the Beta Stream.  I've tried unpluging and rebooting the Roku, but that doesn't help.  Does anyone else have this problem? 

Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

Re: Can't access LAFF channel 201

I have the same problem. I have contacted them multiple times and the people on the phone can’t seem to comprehend what I am telling them. This has got to be a programming issue in the app. The individuals on the phone can’t do anything about this matter. Refreshing, restarting etc.. will not correct this problem however that’s all they know to recommend and they are just following protocol. My cable channels work fine. It’s only on the app that Laff is actually Bounce. The channels are not swapped as the Bounce channel displays the correct programming. Could someone in Xfinity programming please resolve this issue???

Highlighted
Gold Problem Solver

Hey All, I am unable to view that channel on the stream app on my mobile phone. Are you all able to locate the channel via the stream website portal? 

Ken

I am a Retired Official Comcast Employee and no longer actively support the Xfinity Forum.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark a post as the Best Answer!
Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

If I did not post publicly, how do I do it? @CCKenF 

Highlighted
Gold Problem Solver

If I did not post publicly, how do I do it? @ComcastKenF 

Tomg8078 I'm not understanding fully--are you asking about how to send a private message? 

I am a Retired Official Comcast Employee and no longer actively support the Xfinity Forum.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

This is at the bottom of your reply.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!

Highlighted
Gold Problem Solver

If you're looking to send me a private message, you can do so by clicking my name and then taping the send me a private message link on the following page. 

Ken

Highlighted
Expert

closed year old thread

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!