Community Forum

CR823715814 Streaming not working since service installed over a week ago.

Frequent Visitor

CR823715814 Streaming not working since service installed over a week ago.

How can this still be an outage after weeks? I have a CR823715814 and no one has called me at all.  My Iphone and IPAD say subscription required. All my services in the house with the boxes work. Please get this fixed....Steve 

Expert

Re: CR823715814 Streaming not working since service installed over a week ago.

@spanelli2258 wrote:

How can this still be an outage after weeks? I have a CR823715814 and no one has called me at all.  My Iphone and IPAD say subscription required. All my services in the house with the boxes work. Please get this fixed....Steve 

do you have home X1 set top boxes in your home? do you get an error code (what is shown?) on the iphone/ipad?

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Frequent Visitor

subscription required 12012, and or error Playback cannot continue, no error number etc... My TV.s with X1 boxes work fine. Ihis is on IOS

Expert

@spanelli2258 wrote:

subscription required 12012, and or error Playback cannot continue, no error number etc... My TV.s with X1 boxes work fine. Ihis is on IOS

I moved this thread to the Stream TV app area. the streaming devices are provided or not provided streams based on database entries, which apparently have the wrong settings for your account. Call 800-Comcast and select customer service, and then ask the agent to transfer you to the app support queue. Ask the app team member to refresh your app database entitlements.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Frequent Visitor

They already tried refreshing app and acct settings and was told this is a known outage so....

Frequent Visitor

Called again like u asked and the same. Still not working

Frequent Visitor

I was getting the same "subscription required" error on the web site and the mobile app (error 12012 or TVAPP-00203).  I got an automated call this afternoon from Comcast stating that the issue has been resolved.  I've just tested it and - yep, it's working now.

Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

Yes it is working now. Thanks.

New Poster

I have been getting this message since Monday so definitely doesn't seem fixed!! All shows from this week show subscription required that never require a subscription! Someone my login still works through fire stick apps though to watch the same shows!! Would be nice in the go like I use everyday for years!