Community Forum

CANT watch game.

Contributor

CANT watch game.

i would like to watch the preseason football game between philly and browns but i a m haveing trouble with is normal i get

This Video Cannot Be Played

We've run into a problem while streaming Eagles @ Browns.

(Error TVAPP-00206)

Contributor

Re: CANT watch game.

what i researched it is saying by the error that i am not at home. well i am watching on tv right now. My laptop is useing chrome if it matters. i am hooked to my home network. My wife wants to watch something else on tv i thought i would watch game on laptop. I supose there is no fix for this. comcast always say we will fit in your life more like u have to live with our bugs since u dont have any other choice and we know about them but we will never fix them.

New Poster

Trying to watch bball on secn thru espn want let me get in I'm already signed in with Xfinity what's going wrong
Expert

@Wshirley432 wrote:
Trying to watch bball on secn thru espn want let me get in I'm already signed in with Xfinity what's going wrong

are you at home connected to your own home wifi? does a smart phone/tablet play the channel using the xfinity stream TV app? ESPN TVgo channels on the same app?

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!