Community Forum

Back Office Provision Error, failed to provision device

New Poster

Back Office Provision Error, failed to provision device

Im a new customer as of two days ago. Anytime i try to log into Infinity XFI or stream i get errors. It is accepting my username and pass and seems to login but then i get errors. Ive tried to contact customer support (CSD 888-565-4329) for two days with no answer. I left my phone on hold for two hours today with no answer. 

computer error - Sorry, we're having some trouble
Xfinity Stream is not available at the moment. Please try back soon.
(Error TVAPP-00115)

mobile device error - Back Office Provision Error, failed to provision device

New Poster

Re: Back Office Provision Error, failed to provision device

Same here. I just got xfinity this morning and I have been trying to get the Stream app to work but it just keeps giving me that same message.
Regular Visitor

I got my service on September 2,2018 and I have not been able to stream yet it keep saying back office provision error I have to order 3 boxs that cost me money they need to fix it
Expert

I have escalated your issue to the Comcast Team available to these forums. Check back often for a reply in this thread from a Comcast Official Employee.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Official Employee

Hello, everyone. I apologize to hear you are having issues with the streaming app. If you are still having issues please send me a PM with your first and last name so I may further assist you.

To send a private message, please click my name "ComcastMichael" then select "Send a Message" on the right side.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
New Poster

I have a same problem. Back office provision error on my iPhone and iPad. I have been with xfinity since Sep 1st. I talked to multiple xfinity customer rep. They told me they would get back to me with solution. But they never did so far.
New Poster

I’m having the same issue, trying to stream on my phone app but keep getting back office provision error. Frustrating
Regular Visitor

Never got back to me I’m still waiting
Expert

since the weekend is in progress, call 800-Comcast and select billing. ask the agent to verify the username you are using has full access to your subscription/recordings. ask the agent to do a deep background refresh of your account (can take up to an hour to complete).

I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
New Poster

Anyone have luck with this?

Expert

@emipcarr wrote:

Anyone have luck with this?

call 800-Comcast and select billing. ask the agent to verify the username you are using has full access to your subscription/recordings. ask the agent to do a deep background refresh of your account (can take up to an hour to complete).

Official Employee

Thank you for your PMs jkim1976 and Its_db. I will continue to work with your through the PMs. Karena_gainey, I have not received a PM from you as of yet. When you do send me one please provide your first name and last so I may further assist you.

Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Regular Visitor

Karena Gainey is still not working
Official Employee

Hello, Karena. Please send me a PM. To send a private message, please click my name "ComcastMichael" then select "Send a Message" on the right side. This will be questions I will ask you regarding your account.

Official Employee

Everyone in this post been addressed.