Community Forum

App won’t play complete recording

New Poster

App won’t play complete recording

My dvr is recording tv shows ( in full) correctly.  However, when I try to watch the shows on my mobile app, it shows that the programs are only partially recorded.  Instead of a complete hour, some programs display recording time of anywhere between two minutes to 50 minutes.  The recordings simply stop at random times.  I deleted the app and reinstalled, but I still have this problem.  Can anyone help? Thanks.  

Expert

Re: App won’t play complete recording

an Official Employee will soon respond to your technical issue.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
New Poster

Any idea? Thanks.

Official Employee

Hi, Mews, thank you for reaching out on the forum! I would be happy to take a look at this further with you to see why the recordings are shorter in the app. 

To get started, please send me a PM with your first/last name.

To send me a Private Message, please click my name “ComcastAlly” and click “send a message.”

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!