Community Forum

App says I'm not an xfinity customer

New Poster

App says I'm not an xfinity customer

I downloaded the streaming app but it says I'm not an xfinity user, I definitely am, I called support and they said I was using the wrong login info so I switched it to what they told me but it still says I'm not an xfinity user.
Expert

Re: App says I'm not an xfinity customer

Legaliane wrote:
I downloaded the streaming app but it says I'm not an xfinity user, I definitely am, I called support and they said I was using the wrong login info so I switched it to what they told me but it still says I'm not an xfinity user.

I have escalated your issue to the Comcast Team available to these forums. Check back often for a reply in this thread or via Private Message from a Comcast Official Employee.

I am not a Comcast employee; I am just a customer, volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.

If you'd like information about the Expert program, you can find it here(updated).
Official Employee

Re: App says I'm not an xfinity customer

Hello Legaliane, I can look into this on my end and verify your login information. Can you please send me a private message with your full name, street address, and account number by clicking on my name (ComcastAmir) and then "private message me"?