Community Forum

App not showing recordings from dvr....

Highlighted
New Poster

App not showing recordings from dvr....

I don't see any of my recordings from my dvr on the xfinity stream app,in fact it says that I don't have any,but when I look at my tv instead of the app it shows the recordings on my dvr. I have tried signing out and then back in on the app and also tried uninstalling the app then reinstalling it,and signing in again but still it won't show my recordings from the dvr on the streaming app.

Expert

Re: App not showing recordings from dvr....

@Trisha2019 wrote:

I don't see any of my recordings from my dvr on the xfinity stream app,in fact it says that I don't have any,but when I look at my tv instead of the app it shows the recordings on my dvr. I have tried signing out and then back in on the app and also tried uninstalling the app then reinstalling it,and signing in again but still it won't show my recordings from the dvr on the streaming app.

when you are at home connected to your own home wifi find and start a recording on the home DVR. Then use the app to see if you can see the recording that is in progress. do you see it? will it play? if not try another device (desk/laptop, smart phone/tablet, roku) and see if you can see that new recording.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!