Community Forum

App help

New Poster

App help

Comcast phased out Xfinity TV Go app and referred to download the new Xfinity TV app I did so I logged in I name my device but the only screen that pops up is the purchases tab I can't get about get around it I can't even watch TV on my phone which makes this a purposeless someone please help if they have this issue before I tried reinstalling and installing the app I reset my modem at this point I'm waiting for a call back from Xfinity customer service but at this point I'm at a loss and I can't use the app the new and improved app
Expert

Re: App help

Caroline_cox wrote:
Comcast phased out Xfinity TV Go app and referred to download the new Xfinity TV app I did so I logged in I name my device but the only screen that pops up is the purchases tab I can't get about get around it I can't even watch TV on my phone which makes this a purposeless someone please help if they have this issue before I tried reinstalling and installing the app I reset my modem at this point I'm waiting for a call back from Xfinity customer service but at this point I'm at a loss and I can't use the app the new and improved app

Do you have the x1 entertainment system or the older legacy xfinity TV system?

I am not a Comcast employee; I am just a customer, volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.

If you'd like information about the Expert program, you can find it here.