Community Forum

Amazon Prime Video Channel Problem

Official Employee

Re: Amazon Prime Video Channel Problem

@KaraTheValkyrie wrote: It is in my home using my XFinity router, Ethernet connection. And yes, tried multiple restarts.

Thank you for the feedback, it sounds like I may need to look into this further for you on my end. Can you please send me a private message with your full name by clicking on my name (ComcastAmir) and then click "Send a message"? 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Regular Visitor

Ken,

My name is Chris Jones and I also am having the same issue with Prime Video.  Please let me know when the problem has been resolved.

Thank you,

Official Employee

jones664 wrote: 

Ken,

My name is Chris Jones and I also am having the same issue with Prime Video.  Please let me know when the problem has been resolved.

Thank you,

Hello, I am responding on behalf of Comcast Ken, I show that this issue has been cleared up but if you're still experiencing issues on your end please send me a PM with your account number. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Highlighted
New Poster

I have been unable to access programs through the Amazon Prime app on my TV for several days.  I have rebooted my modem and and my X1 box several times to no avail.  My X1 box is less than 6 months old.  When will this issue be resolved??