Xfinity plant
Xfinity globe
Community Forum

After cable modem upgrade Roku gets DRM 403-102 error with xfinity streaming app

Highlighted
Regular Visitor

After cable modem upgrade Roku gets DRM 403-102 error with xfinity streaming app

On Saturday I upgraded my cable modem to a new Motorola MB 8600 (Comcast approved). Since then I have been unable to use the Xfinity streaming app on my Roku. Before the upgrade it worked perfectly. I have tried signing out and re-authorizing the app, I have reset the Roku numerous times, removed and re-installed the app but I always get the same DRM 403-102 error, saying I am not on my home WiFi.

The app on my iPad or my iPhone works but I cannot watch local channels - says I am not at home.

I checked and the new modem is correctly listed in my Account - the model and serial number are correct. 

I have searched the forums and found lots of people experiencing the same issue but no solutions? Anybody have any ideas?

Thanks!

Accepted Solutions
Official Employee

Re: After cable modem upgrade Roku gets DRM 403-102 error with xfinity streaming app

Hi, trevor9105 - I received your private message and will reply back in a minute. 

All Replies
Official Employee

Re: After cable modem upgrade Roku gets DRM 403-102 error with xfinity streaming app

Hi, trevor9105 - I received your private message and will reply back in a minute. 

Regular Visitor

Thanks ComcastElla! After some work at the Comcast end everything is working for me again!

Thank you for the fast response and persevering until it was all working.