Community Forum

Activate Xfinity streaming on Roku

New Poster

Activate Xfinity streaming on Roku

We just got Xfinity internet and tv installed this morning.  We are trying to download xfinity streaming beta app on two roku devices in our home.  We get the activation codes on our tv, go to our pc and the website: xfinity.com/activate.  We get the answer that we have successfully logged in but are denied access to the app.  What is the problem?  This experience is very frustrating since we have been trying for 2 hours.  Called the 800 number and got someone in the Phillipines who was of no help and couldn's escalate to a higher technical support.  We have 30 days to cancel our service and we will if this is not fixed.

Expert

Re: Activate Xfinity streaming on Roku

@thebeers wrote:

We just got Xfinity internet and tv installed this morning.  We are trying to download xfinity streaming beta app on two roku devices in our home.  We get the activation codes on our tv, go to our pc and the website: xfinity.com/activate.  We get the answer that we have successfully logged in but are denied access to the app.  What is the problem?  This experience is very frustrating since we have been trying for 2 hours.  Called the 800 number and got someone in the Phillipines who was of no help and couldn's escalate to a higher technical support.  We have 30 days to cancel our service and we will if this is not fixed.

it can take up to 24 hours for all of your entitlements to be live in the various databases.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!