Community Forum

Acct Compromised

New Poster

Acct Compromised

Good Morning,
Had a super bad falling out with an individual who I allowed tonuse my Xfinity Stream log in i formation and even though I have changed all the log in information, it is STILL being used. Is there a way to remove devices to require them to sign in with the new password because I cannot seem to locate that option ANYWHERE. Thank you. Smiley Happy
Official Employee

Re: Acct Compromised

Hello Loribranch1981. Thank you for joining the Xfinity Forums and for creating your first post. I can assist with logging out all instances of your username signed in. If you have changed your password, from there, only the persons who have your new password can log back in. To get started, please send me a private message and include your full name so I can assist you.

To send me a private, message click my name (ComcastJoeTru) to view my profile. Then click "Send a message" and private message me. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!