Community Forum

Accessing recordings from the app

New Poster

Accessing recordings from the app

I don't have access to most of my recordings on the app, only 12 things show up. I've tried deleting some movies in the hopes that my next-in-line movies pop up, but that's not happening. I'm having this issue even when connected to my home Wi-Fi. I've tried logging out and then back again. I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling the app. I've tried both at the same time. Nothing works. Can anyone help?
Expert

Re: Accessing recordings from the app

@LCSTOOTS wrote:
I don't have access to most of my recordings on the app, only 12 things show up. I've tried deleting some movies in the hopes that my next-in-line movies pop up, but that's not happening. I'm having this issue even when connected to my home Wi-Fi. I've tried logging out and then back again. I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling the app. I've tried both at the same time. Nothing works. Can anyone help?

recordings are created at the same time on the home DVR and by the cloud DVR (independent of each other). he cloud DVR holds the last 60 hours of programming recorded with the older ones falling off. 

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Official Employee

Re: Accessing recordings from the app

LCSTOOTS - 

Thank you for reaching out on the forums, I'm sorry to hear about the app issues. Just to clarify, are you having the same issues on the physical cable box, or can you view the recordings there? I'm not seeing any reported issues with the app for this issue, so I'd be happy to take a look at this further with you. Send me a PM with your first and last name to get started. 

To send me a Private Message, please click my name “ComcastAlly” and click “send a message.”

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!