Community Forum

403-102 error on Roku

New Poster

403-102 error on Roku

Just installed a new netgear app and can no longer access xfinity stream on roku. Can somebody please just post the fix as I can't seem to PM any of the comcast folks on this forum

Expert

Re: 403-102 error on Roku

@petebart2 wrote:

Just installed a new netgear app and can no longer access xfinity stream on roku. Can somebody please just post the fix as I can't seem to PM any of the comcast folks on this forum

when you say you installed a new netgear app could you be more specific? do you mean you installed a new router that is connected to your internet gateway/modem?

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
New Poster

I misspoke. I installed a new cable modem
Expert

@petebart2 wrote:
I misspoke. I installed a new cable modem

use the my account app. internet tab. touch the gateway. does the shown serieal number match your modem's label exactly?

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
New Poster

I did all that last night with no luck. However this morning had to reset the new cable modem and the router and that seems to have done the trick

thanks

Official Employee

Hello @petebart2, thanks for reaching out to our Forums! I apologize for the delay in response, I was off for the last couple of days. I am delighted to hear that you are no longer receiving an error on your Roku. I do apologize for any inconvenience or frustration that may have caused. Please be sure to reach out to us for any future issues or concerns, we're here to help. Thanks and we appreciate you being the best part of Comcast. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
New Poster

Thanks
Official Employee

@petebart2, it is not a problem at all and thank you for getting back to us with that update. Just so you know, I did respond to you in our private message as well. 

Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Highlighted
Official Employee

@petebart2, although I did not hear back from you in our private message, I am happy to know this error has been corrected on your end. Please be sure to send me another PM if you need assistance with anything discussed in our PM. Thank you!