Community Forum

403-102 error all of a sudden

Regular Visitor

403-102 error all of a sudden

When my Xstream updated to version 3.1, I am now getting this error message.  It is not recognizing I am on my home wifi.

Tags (1)
Expert

Re: 403-102 error all of a sudden

@sbahaveolos wrote:

When my Xstream updated to version 3.1, I am now getting this error message.  It is not recognizing I am on my home wifi. 

would you run the Xfinity My Account app, select the internet tab, and the modem/gateway and compare the serial number shown with your current modem/gateway's HFC MAC address. same?

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Regular Visitor

Yes, wireless gateway shows MAC address for the modem. 

Expert

I have escalated your issue to the Comcast Team available to these forums. Check back often for a reply in this thread from a Comcast Official Employee.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Official Employee

sbahaveolos - 

Thank you for reaching out in the forum! I just responded to your PM regarding the error message you're getting. Please respond back there at your earliest convenience. Thank you!

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
New Poster

ComcastAlly, thanks for helping us with this error message.

Official Employee

nbahav - 

Thank you for reaching out, I appreciate it! Can you please send me a PM with your first and last name? 

Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Highlighted
Regular Visitor

Wanted to share a quick note about the solution.  

It turned out to be a username issue.  The username I originally used, that worked fine for months and works fine on my Ipad seems to be the problem on the Roku.  At the suggestion of a comcast rep I tried using a different username to login on the Roku and it worked.  It actually loaded a "user agreement" for me to accept at the point where the error message had been showing up.  

The only this a bit different about the original username is that it is linked to 2 accounts.  I have xfinity installed in 2 different locations.  When I use this username on the ipad it works and it does see the DVR at the location where the Roku TV was having the error.  This is only a guess from my standpoint.  So my advice if you get this error is to try a different username to see if it helps as a workaround like it did for me.

Thanks

Tags (1)
Official Employee

sbahaveolos - 

Glad to hear that changing the username was able to resolve this issue. Please feel free to reach out again if you need anything else!