Community Forum

11000 - error device provision

New Poster

My son just moved into an apartment and has X1 service. He and his roomates are unable to stream to any devices, Roku, tablet, PC, MAC, phone.

They are receiving the error.

Executive Support is saying this is a problem with the Roku, but this happens on all devices. We have called in several time, had a tech dispatched several times. Nobody seems to be able to help. Any advice?

Official Employee

Re: 11000 - error device provision

Hi tswebb,

There was a server deployment yesterday around noon EDT that should have helped resolve this issue in at least some of the cases.  Can you please have your son try to log in again, and if it fails - direct message me the username on his account that he is using to log in?

Thanks,

Evan

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
New Poster

Evan,

It seems to be working now.

Thanks

Official Employee

Great - glad to hear that.  Enjoy the streaming experience!

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
New Poster

This is happening to me. New Roku TV. Signed in got the app on the tv then once I put the code in it says Error. Error setdeviceprovision 11000
New Poster

I also have the “Error setDeviceProvision.11000” message with a new Roku Ultra I just bought and trying to use the Xfinity Stream app on it. My other Roku devices works fine. Please advise, ComcastEvan
Tags (1)
Expert

@Glouie003 wrote:
I also have the “Error setDeviceProvision.11000” message with a new Roku Ultra I just bought and trying to use the Xfinity Stream app on it. My other Roku devices works fine. Please advise, ComcastEvan

are the two rokus in the home connected to home wifi (not in a remote location)?

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.