what is the email to costomer service
Customer Service doesn't have an email address, only a phone number.
However, you can post your issue in the appropriate forum to get help.
Unfortunately, email is the one method of communication they do not do really.
You can do:
- phone, inclduing a callback service
- online chat with the robot
- Facebook Messenger
- Twitter @@ComcastCares
- Reddit /r/Comcast_Xfinity
- These forums
- Executive Customer Support form at contact me
- US Mail (sign in to get a PDF showing your local addresses)
These are all here:
They have so many other digital methods that are harder to manage than email, I don't know why they can't add email too. They invest in customer contact center inbound channel software big time already, they should use it more. The list of methods here omits one of the most common ways people have to communicate - email.