Community Forum

Never receive text for two factor authentication...

sagostinelli79
Regular Visitor

Never receive text for two factor authentication...

I never receive my text message for two factor authentication. I always have to end up sending it via email.  Is anyone else having this problem?

Thanks for any info.

sagostinelli79
Regular Visitor

Re: Never receive text for two factor authentication...

Also wanted to add my phone number is correct on my account.

ComcastJonathan
Official Employee

Hi there @sagostinelli79 - it appears you don't have your mobile phone number on your identity. Can you add it here? https://customer.xfinity.com/users

I am an Official Comcast Employee (On the HQ Identity Product and Serviceability Teams).
Official Employees volunteer their time outside of their normal day jobs to create the best customer experience possible. If and only if you've been tagged, you can PM us by clicking on our name and clicking "Send a Message"
sagostinelli79
Regular Visitor

The customer service rep who was helping me Saturday suggested that we remove it and add it back.  Since I can't get texts to verify the number, I am unable to add it back. 

ComcastJonathan
Official Employee

Thanks @sagostinelli79 , check your inbox, I reached out.

I am an Official Comcast Employee (On the HQ Identity Product and Serviceability Teams).
Official Employees volunteer their time outside of their normal day jobs to create the best customer experience possible. If and only if you've been tagged, you can PM us by clicking on our name and clicking "Send a Message"
sagostinelli79
Regular Visitor

Thank you @ComcastJonathan.  I replied.