Community Forum

Error when linking new account: A communication error has occurred. We have been notified and are...

Highlighted
New Poster

Error when linking new account: A communication error has occurred. We have been notified and are...

I have/had 3 accounts: my parent's home, old apartment, new apartment. Originally my parent's home and my old apartment accounts were linked to the same profile.

When I moved out of my old apartment I had that service transfered to the new apartment. Things were good until I try to link my new aparment's account to my profile. But I'm always met with this error after verifying my new aparment's address "A communication error has occurred. We have been notified and are looking into the issue. Please try reloading the page or coming back later."

I've tried reloading and waiting a day to attempt again but no luck. There's not a general answer for this issue online from what I've seen rather most are handled on an individual basis. Can I get some help on this please?

Highlighted
Official Employee

Re: Error when linking new account: A communication error has occurred. We have been notified and ar

Hi @am12345,

Please private message me with your account numbers and addresses and we'll take a look at your setup.

To PM, click my name and click "message"

I am an Official Comcast Employee on the Identity Product Team and the Serviceability team at HQ.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!