Community Forum

Can't pay bill -- website issue.

Highlighted
Contributor

Can't pay bill -- website issue.

I'm trying to pay my bill but when I click on 'make payment" I get

Looks like something went wrong Please reload the page and try again.
Tried on my phone also and same message. 

Highlighted
New Poster

Re: Can't pay bill -- website issue.

Hey, vlawde, just wanted to let you know, I'm having the same issue.  It sounds like this may be a widespread problem to me.  Hopefully a Comcast rep contacts us.

Highlighted
Contributor

I'm in Northern California, I only mention it because I'm wondering if it's nationwidr or more localized issue. 

Highlighted
New Poster

Sounds nationwide to me.  I'm in Pittsburgh, PA area.  Also, I'm getting the same error when I attempt to access my comcast email it seems.

Highlighted
New Poster

FYI, I'm experiencing the same, but paying without signing in worked for me. Just go to http://customer.xfinity.com/lite and follow the instructions.
Highlighted
New Poster

I tried doing what you suggested, and it asked me to log in!  Haha.  I'll try agian from my home cmputer.

New Poster

I am having the same issue here in Michigan.

Highlighted
New Poster

Same issue in Northern California

Highlighted
New Poster

Same issue in No. Cal. I moved to another Mac with the latest Mojave and was able to do it, but the "Xfinity" title was huge and the payments forms tiny. I'm running Safari 13.0.1. You'd think they's get this right... screen shot below.Screen Shot 2019-09-30 at 10.13.42 AM.jpg

Highlighted
New Poster

tried my mac ,windows pc, ipad and having the same problem on all of them

whats up? XFINITY let us know what the problem is and when its going to get fixed

Highlighted
New Poster

Sounds like it's a nation wide issue I'm from Indiana. (I better not have overdraft fees for this)
Highlighted
New Poster

Wow, they still haven't fixed it. I get "Restricted Section" when I click on the "Pay Bill" link that xfinity emailed me. Tried from a laptop and mobile browser, same issue. 

Highlighted
Expert

@achaoka wrote:

Wow, they still haven't fixed it. I get "Restricted Section" when I click on the "Pay Bill" link that xfinity emailed me. Tried from a laptop and mobile browser, same issue. 

Are you signing in with the Primary username?

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Highlighted
Official Employee

Hello all, I apologize for your experiences when trying to pay your bill online and thank you for posting.  Please reach back out and create another post if you are still needing assistance and we will happily assist.

Thank you

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!