Community Forum

Account created with wrong address

Highlighted
Regular Visitor

Account created with wrong address

Moved into a new construction home and had to call a customer service representative to start a service connection request and now the mailing and billing address on my account is wrong and I can't change it.

Highlighted
Regular Visitor

Re: Account created with wrong address

I've tried calling the customer service line but can only get to the auto-response assistant that will not patch me through to an actual person to correct this.

Highlighted
Official Employee

Hi @brshimp, private message me your address (what it is, what it should be) and I'll make the submission for you.

I am an Official Comcast Employee on the Identity Product Team and the Serviceability team at HQ.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Highlighted
Official Employee

Hi, brshimp. Thanks for posting here! ComcastJonathan got things started here and I can help take care of the rest. Please send me a PM with your first and last name and I'll get things taken care of. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!