Community Forum

when system sounds an alarm rule turn on all night is not working for smoke sensor

Contributor

when system sounds an alarm rule turn on all night is not working for smoke sensor

the system sounds in alarm rule turn on all light s  is not working when smoke sensor  gos off only all lights come on only when  Burglary alarm sounds all light s not coming on when smoke  sounds an alarm i am perfound hearing imapirment and speech imapirment do from cerebral palsy the tec was here yesderday and he tell me that the rule when system an alarm turn all lights dont work for smoke and fire alarm it just work s for  Burglary  alarm part for last almost 2 years the rule  when system sounds an alarm turn on all lights was working for smoke sensor s and been trying to get part fix and corrcted i know they did app update when the update happen for the app last month the rule when system sounds an alarm  turn on all light is not working for smoke sensor i need that corrcted and working becouse i am perfound hearing loss witch means i am deaf  i depend on lights to come when somke sensor sounds alarm with rule when  syetem  sounds alerm turn on all light and tec give me hard time about on 7/11/2020 and have  talk to someone on chat and they told me the rule when system sounds an alarm turn on all light s not working for smoke sensor sounds an alarm LET GET IT CCRRCTED  PLEASE  BECOUSE I AM PERFOUND DEAF I NEED THE LIGHTS COME ON WHEN SMOKE SENSOER SOUNDS AN ALARM TO WAKE ME LET ME THERE AN ALRM and please dont sand same tec to my house i had yesderday he was rud and not nice to me all  thank you