Community Forum

Xfinity Home 2.0

Frequent Visitor

Xfinity Home 2.0

When will Xfinity home be more than a cost increase,  No IFTTT, No Stringify and half of my rules can't be updated because it used an older version of the app and the new rules are so limited automation is a joke. 

Simple task like, when I walk up to my front door with my cell phone and or a tile, my front door unlocks.   If I setup the lock to work with smartthings this would work,  but then it could not use one of my old unsupportted rule of when door is unlocked, disarm the system.  Really should no sell Xfinity home as automation as it does so little. 

Official Employee

Re: Xfinity Home 2.0

Hi hazed, thank you for taking the time out of your day to post your suggestions.  I will pass these on to the proper team for further review.

Thank you 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Highlighted
Official Employee

Re: Xfinity Home 2.0

Hello hazed, I haven't heard from you but please reach back out if you still need assistance.  

Thank you 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!