Community Forum

ALL lights turn on with rules

New Poster

ALL lights turn on with rules

Is anybody else having this problem...

I had a rule that would turn my porch lights on at sunset. All of a sudden, ALL of my automated lights are turning on with the sunset rule. Also, I had a rule that certain lights would turn on when certain doors opened. Now, ALL of my automated lights are turning on when a door opens.

I've tried resetting the router and the touchpad. I've deleted all of my rules and re-created them. I've disassociated the Lutron lights. Nothing helps. 

New Poster

Re: ALL lights turn on with rules

I am having the exact same issue. You’re the first I ran into with the same issue.
Regular Visitor

Hi All,

Thank you for bringing this to our attention and apologies!  This is a bug that we are working on fixing and should be resolved within the next few days.  I will notify the forum community once the bug has been resolved. 

New Poster

Thank you. Please do let me know when this feature is restored. The automation was one of the features that factored into my decision to choose Xfinity.

Official Employee

Hi,

Thank you again for brining the bug to our attention.  The bug has been addressed and you should no longer experience the lighting problem.