Xfinity plant
Xfinity globe
Community Forum

no access to voice fearures. I've tried using multiple browsers. I see "502 Bad Gateway" instead

Frequent Visitor

no access to voice fearures. I've tried using multiple browsers. I see "502 Bad Gateway" instead

Accepted Solutions
Frequent Visitor

Re: no access to voice fearures. I've tried using multiple browsers. I see "502 Bad Gateway&a

For what this is worth, the voice features on Xfinity.com seems to be working normally this morning, 12/1.  Go figure!

All Replies
Frequent Visitor

Re: no access to voice fearures. I've tried using multiple browsers. I see "502 Bad Gateway&q

I'm having a similar problem but do not receive the error you mention.

This started on the 28th for me.  When did it start for you?  Also, do you own the modem?

I am beginning to suspect that it is because I own the eMTA modem.

It is a Comcast-approved device and was registered with Comcast it was installed.

Frequent Visitor

Re: no access to voice fearures. I've tried using multiple browsers. I see "502 Bad Gateway&a

began 11/27. It still doesn't work. I use comcast's modem. 

Frequent Visitor

Thanks for the reply.  So much for that theory.  I just cleared the cache, cookies and history but that didn't help either.  I also tried a different browser with no change in behavior.  I first noticed this in the evening of 11/28 and am about to the point of contacting Comcast CS for help.

Frequent Visitor

For what this is worth, the voice features on Xfinity.com seems to be working normally this morning, 12/1.  Go figure!

Official Employee

Hi ReallyPuzzled, thank you for the update and glad you can now view your Voice features. 

reachmcnabb, are you still not able to access the voice features?

Thank you