Community Forum

my xfinity call history (call records) only go back 8 days,,when they should go back about 90 days

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

New Poster

my xfinity call history (call records) only go back 8 days,,when they should go back about 90 days

my xfinity call history (call records) only go back 8 days when they should go back 90 days,   also  under my placed (dialed) calls,  it lists continiously lists my name instead of the person I called, its been this way for several weeks,  I spoke with several techs for 2 days now and the issue has not been fixed,,,Thank you

Gold Problem Solver

Re: my xfinity call history (call records) only go back 8 days,,when they should go back about 90 days

thomas_jeffery,

The Comcast Team available to the Forums has been alerted to your issue. Expect a reply in this thread or via Private Message.

The Support Forums are "public" forums and you should not post identifiable information - (full name, account number, address, phone numbers & email addresses).  Users of these forums are Comcast customers, the same as you & me and volunteer their time to assist with the issues and/or problems that you may be experiencing. Comcast Official Employees (OE) are identified with RED lettered User Names. Comcast Appointed Experts are identified with GREEN lettered User Names.

Official Employee

Re: my xfinity call history (call records) only go back 8 days,,when they should go back about 90...

Hi thomas_jeffery, I can take a look at this for you and escalate accordingly. I will send you a private message to further assist.

Thank you

Regular Visitor

Re: my xfinity call history (call records) only go

same problem here...don't see a solution

Official Employee

Re: my xfinity call history (call records) only go

Hey Theoldguy37,

If you are still having this issue? If so, please feel free to create your own new thread. This will be closed since it is almost 2 years old. Thanks.