Xfinity plant
Community Forum
Xfinity globe

deleting voice call information

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

New Poster

deleting voice call information

I would like to know how to delete all my voice mail information.  For instance, placed calls, received calls, missed calls, etc.  I have a bunch and can't seem to find how to delete them.

Silver Problem Solver

Re: deleting voice call information

Hi,

No there is no way to delete the call history, it's deleted automatically after 90 days.

Frequent Visitor

I swear what a crook,I have all sorts of voicemail and cannot delete any of them.Why should we have to wait 90 days.I"m also not able to click on the calls I missed and hear them. Comcast really needs to get this straightened out.Our rates keep going up and the service is going down.Anything to do with voicemail,I get a..temporarily unavailable...really...it's been like this for months!!

I'm starting to think it's time to look for a new provider because it sure seems like the customer doesn't count!!

Get it together comcast!! Time to make your customers happy!!

Expert

Voice mail can be deleted anytime including while you are listening to it.

This thread is about the call logs that can't be deleted until 90 days when they roll off automatically.

If your having VM issues, then start a new thread.

New Poster

This may sound kinda dumb but I really need to figure something out here.  I understand that the answered calls are supposed to "roll off automatically after 90 days" so, my question is:  If I do not get any phone calls for 90 days, on day 91 when I check the call log for Missed & Answered calls there will be no numbers there?