call history passed 90 days

New Poster

call history passed 90 days

Can I see call history after 90 days?

Expert

Re: call history passed 90 days

ks6 wrote:

Can I see call history after 90 days?

Not online....  You can call into Comcast and inquire if these records can be provided to you.

New Poster

I tried calling comcast and they said they can not retrieve passed history. Funny, one person I talked with did find a long distant call and then I was transfered with no help, not sure if they even understood what I was asking for. LOL

Expert

ks6 wrote:

I tried calling comcast and they said they can not retrieve passed history. Funny, one person I talked with did find a long distant call and then I was transfered with no help, not sure if they even understood what I was asking for. LOL

Try this:

Options to contact Comcast

Regular Contributor

Expert

FWIW, I've been recently told that that E-mail / method / team is being disbanded. The regular posters here should no longer refer others to it.

Regular Contributor

really? that is not suprising, though disheartening cause i just recomended someone should contact it, oops. 

you know if there is going to be a new email? or is comcast just trying to move to strictly chat sessions and phone calls?

Expert

Don't know for certain. There really would be no reason to just make a change to the E-mail address.

There is still other social media, Twitter / Facebook.

They also have more of an employee presence here on these boards now more than I ever remember.

They have also announced that they are hiring many more American based CSR's and opening up more American based call centers.

Will post if I find out more.

Expert
Moved:

New Poster

Has anyone figured out how to get the phone call history passed 90 days? If so let me know.

I escalated it twice and no success yet.

Expert
Moved:

Expert

2+ Year Old Thread Closed.