Community Forum

billing

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

New Poster

billing

After reading all the posts I have had problems at one time to another with all of them...especially billing. I have owned my own modem since i have been a member but for some reason you all can't get it through your heads that this is my modem and not one that comes from you. The letter of my new payment for last month to comcast was not the same as the bill that was sent to me, but talking to a rep. did me no good and will not do me any good. If you have tryed to reason with comcast as many times as I have then trying to keep a civil head and to follow "their" rules is a big thing to ask. In fact communicating with comcast can ruin your whole day. They say they don't see the same things you do and you have the proof write in your own e-mail...does that do anygood? I think not. After having 3 cable services in my area this has been the worst one we have ever had. The reason comcast gives so many rules of how you can relate to them is because they have heard it all , and are just as put out by them as I am.......They have no consideration for costomers that have been with them since they have been in business and pay their bills the same day they come in..if you dont believe me then check my record. It is like they are always right and you are the one who has made the mistake.....I wish my company was as perfect as Comcast but as we all know that mistakes are made. Comcast are the ones that happen to make you fill like a second class citizen. I am just waiting for the next best thing to take their place.